Why prefer flipped learning?
With each passing day, a new learning technology is emerging. These techs are innovated with the purpose to deliver and receive learning in a simplified manner. With these edu-techs, the new methods of teaching are being adopted. Of course, teachers do need to know the use of the techs to deliver effective education to their students. Flipped learning is one such learning system where the new pedagogy is followed. So, why more and more teachers are following flipped learning, let's find out:
- To develop the idea and interpretation of the core concepts of the lessons before classroom learning.
- Instead of providing learning contents flipped learning helps teachers to devote more time in the classroom for implementation of the knowledge. This is one essential advantage of it as the teachers, rather lecturing to the students work directly with them.
- In the flipped learning the teachers are the facilitator. It enables them to work with students, elucidate assignments and render assistance as required. Classmates can cooperate on projects, collaborate assignments or participate in discussions.
How this favours students?
Here at flipped learning the more focus is on the concept of research, meaning formation and affirmation with more scopes for discussion, feedback and formative evaluation. Some points that how this is favouring the students with online techs:
- Students learn the concept of the topic/lesson effectively at own pace. It makes learning fun and ensure their engagement.
- The online techs provide the resources with which can easily engage to study. In case if the learner does not develop the know-how thy have the facility to check the videos contents again.
- In the absence of the teachers, the students can work collectively. Besides they can refer online learning to solve unfold complexities.
- Stimulates pupils to evolve as individual learner, besides let them self-sufficient for funding their further learning.
- Students have easy access to the enriches learning resources that encourage and develop research-based work quality.
The flipped learning consist three essential trends namely collaboration, technologies and blended learning. These three trends will continue in many years to come unless more advanced learning model comes. This trend will exist because of the fact that the need and expectation of the learners will grow. Besides, it's believed that soon more best fit flipped education will come to practice for the wholesome development of the students as well as the learning system.
What is you take on flipped learning? Share your views and thoughts and post your comment below.
Article Source: goo.gl/d0sq1Q