The popularity has increased since those who are employed are trying to gain the knowledge and skills that are necessary for advancement at work. It is a grand opportunity for many. People who have expert communicative skills and analytical skills find that they have a better chance of survival in the global market. They are aware of cultural distinctions and differences of opinions that are poignant too.
Every year the global growth rate of e-learning will be 7.9%. This has been estimated by the E-Learning Market Trends and Forecast 2014-16. By 2016 the e-learning market will be valued at $ 51.5 billion. Let us have a look at why the rate of learning online is increasing and becoming more popular with every passing day.
Top Reasons Why Online Learning Is In
- The online classrooms keep students connected to other students and professors all over the world.
- They have the opportunity to share experiences from their respective fields of work.
- People find a platform to discuss global issues and the influence of the economy on the market.
- Students acquire a varied range of business and cultural skills and learn how to approach them.
- People have access to clients, friends and colleagues all over the world.
- People also have access to brand new markets and can be competitive in their approach as well.
- The use of e-learning tools and strategies increases productivity by 50%. If a person has been educated online he will be resourceful enough to use these tools for profits in his business.
- Recent studies have shown that e-learning is helping people retain information at a much better rate which can go up to 60%. It is much more cost-effective and very useful when one interacts with clients in various markets.
- Online education helps a person remain well-informed and updated about the changes that take place in the global market or in the company. Almost 72% of the companies have been surveyed and they all agree that it is very useful for someone to be educated online. It has been proven that people gain the confidence to become great leaders in their firms.
- They are able to respond to the requirements of their customers and they also have the added advantage of becoming market share leaders as well. They have the talent, insight and knowledge from online education.
Let us have a look at the scenario in countries from all over the world.
Global Response To E-Learning And The Position Of Countries In The Market Worldwide
Recent surveys have shown that the United Arab Emirates is the 12th most competitive country. It ranks highest among other nations of the Middle East and North Africa according to the World Economic Forum. In Western Europe the rate of growth of e-learning is 5.8%. The revenues will be $8.1 billion by 2015. In Africa it is 15.4%, so it can be said that revenues will reach $512.8 million by the year 2016.
The United States, Switzerland and Singapore are the countries that ranked as the top three competitive countries in the world since they have been successful in managing the economic and human resources very well. This was declared earlier in 2014. Europe, on the other hand is still trying to struggle for the markets that are just evolving.
The other countries that have witnessed a progress in education and have a good position in the market are South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Ireland and Poland.
Now you can understand the importance of online education and can analyse the impact of receiving education in this manner. There is great hope for nations worldwide and the markets are witnessing sheer success and prosperity in the near future. We can only hope for advancement and growth of a global community that will foster harmony and ensure peace.